Coach Scott and Coach Jeter will hold a parent meeting on Zoom tonight (May 28th) for all sports. The meeting will begin at 6:30. Please get meeting details from your head coach.
Some of the important information that will be covered is listed below.
All student-athletes must have a current pre-participation physical, 2020-21 Consent Release and Concussion form on file prior to participating in summer activities including, but not limited to, workouts, practice sessions, skill development, etc.
The required forms listed above will need to completed on your DragonFly Max account. Our School Name is Foley High School School and our School Code is CKQBNT. Complete sign-up information sheet: DragonFly SignUp
Other important notes from the AHSAA:
- When physical distancing cannot be maintained, cloth face coverings should be worn by all individuals (including coaches and staff). Medical grade surgical masks or N-95 masks are not necessary.
- Student-Athletes are responsible for bringing their own towels, gloves, water bottles, etc. No personal items will be shared.
- Multi-sport athletes may attend more than 1 workout per day provided the athletes change clothes before attending the second, or third, workout and follow all ADPH hygiene guidelines concerning hand washing and cleanliness.
- As soon as workouts are complete, all student-athletes should leave the facility immediately.
- Students are encouraged to shower and wash all clothing that was worn during activities as soon as possible after returning home.
Please make sure you are in communication with your head coach regarding screenings and check-in locations prior to arriving on campus.