The World Series has finished and the MLB season is over. That means the High School Baseball Season is NOT far away. Spring is quickly approaching and Baseball tryouts are here. We are inviting all players who are interested in playing baseball to be at our fall evaluation, here we will determine the members of the Foley Baseball Teams for the Spring of 2019. You will need to have baseball skills and if you do and are interested in getting your shot at joining a 7A athletic program there are a few things you MUST do before you are allowed to step on the field to try out.
- Create your account in Dragonfly https://www.dragonflymax.com/ This is the new athletic record keeping program and is required by the AHSAA. The school code for Foley is CKQBNT
- You MUST have all paperwork completed. Your current physical must be uploaded to Dragonfly and a copy of a current insurance card must be uploaded. The link for all information to be uploaded can be found on the Dragonfly program.
- The form for physicals can be found here http://www.ahsaa.com/…/revised%202018%20Form%205%20Physical…
- The form for Participation consent can be found here http://www.ahsaa.com/…/Participant%20Consent%20with%202018-…
- Fill out our Google form to collect information here:https://goo.gl/forms/mwXC1UJ6CJ7tBkps2
When you have all of this COMPLETED you are ready to get on the field.
Dates and times for tryouts are as follows (All dates and times are tentative and may change. Check Foley High Baseball Facebook frequently for all updates)
Nov 7: Juniors & Seniors – 3:30-5:00
Nov 8: 8th-10th graders – 3:30-5:00
Nov 12: Juniors & Seniors- 3:30-5:00
Nov 13: 8th-10th graders- 3:30-5:00